dissabte, 20 de desembre del 2008

MY FRIENDS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD


My English friend , and adopted mother, Pauline has just sent me this SMS:
"Another month, another year, another smile, another winter, summer too, but there will never be another you"
Dear Pauline, I'm always so happy to have friends like you, people I can count on and people who know they can count on me.
As I already wrote in another of my articles, it doesn't matter how far away we live from each other as long as our friendship goes on!
I must let everybody know how important my friends from abroad are to me, all of them, my English ones such as Pauline and Ken, John, Madge and her family, Marie, Pete and Jenny; my Portuguese ones, Maria and Zenobia; my Italian ones, Mimmo, Laura and Sergio, as well as my friends from the Basque Country, Conchi and Alberto, and my Canarian friends, Ana, Félix, Elisa, Maria, Rous, and all the extended family who have adopted me in the several occasions I've travelled there!
Nevertheless, our love is always there, not only for those who live far away from us but also for those who are around us and who care for us day after day.
Hence, here's my tribute to all my beloved friends:
I LOVE YOU ALL AND I THANK THE LORD FOR EVERY MOMENT I'VE SPENT AND I'LL SPEND WITH YOU!
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!